20.8.07

My trip to Germany: Sunday the 19th of August

On Sunday then after having a delicious breakfast including: fresh Pretzel (my favorite) and different kinds of bread rolls, many sorts of marmalade, cheese, blueberry quark...Uta drove me to the railway station and I headed back to Kaufbeuren. We still had time to have an afternoon tea and cake with Thea and Heinz. Heinz brought cake with him as he came to have tea with us. I ate a truffle chocolate cake and it was of course delicious!

Then it was time to start my way back home. Thea and Heinz drove me to the railway station. After almost two hours in two trains I was in the airport in Munich. I had lot of time so I bought two little Sudoku books.

For some reasons we only got the permission to fly over 30 minutes late but we had a tail wind so the flight time was only two hours. We were in Helsinki on time. My cold had developed during the day and my nose was running the whole flight. As we were landing my ears were really hurting. I still can't hear properly and today I have been feeling pretty ill.

Thea's garden:











Arielle



No comments: