20.8.07

My trip to Germany: Thursday the 16th of August

On Thursday was supposed to be bad weather with some rain. We decided to go to Munich and see little bit of the city as well as an art museum called the Lenbachhaus. Although I've been to Munich countless times and I used to study there, I never had managed to visit the Lenbachhaus. They have paintings there from the group "der Blaue Reiter". Many of my favorite artist belong to this group: Gabriele Muenter, Franz Marc and Paul Klee.

We also had a delicious lunch in Lenbachhaus. After that we walked in the city center and to the railway station.

Thea and Heinz having cappuccino in Munich.



Art from Max Ernst: Der Assistent, Der Frosch, Die Schildkröte, 1967



Munich



Lenbachhaus















Munich

















No comments: