13.8.07

No blogging for a while - I'm leaving to Germany

Dear readers,

I probably won't be writing my blog for the next six days. I'll be of to Germany tomorrow at 8 in the morning. I won't take my MacBook with me this time and I'm not sure if I have time to write there. I have to wake up already 4.20 tomorrow. I'll take a bus to the airport and I should be there little before 6.

I'm flying directly to Munich.



From Munich airport I have to travel with two trains and it will take two hours to get to my destination, which is Kaufbeuren. I should be there about 12 o'clock, if I catch the earlier S-bahn (train).



I hope the weather will be nice there. It should be at least the first few days.



I'll try to take many photos. I will be back on Sunday very late in the evening. Luckily I still have the next Monday off from work.



Have a nice week!

No comments: