11.8.07

Summer party at Möttöset

Today we were invited to Miina and Kristian`s garden party. Today was a very hot day and sunny day so the weather could not have been better.

The party was a success with lot of delicious stuff to eat and to drink. Also the company was the best possible. I was tired and the reason why, I think was the allergy medicine I've been taking. I was three days without it and felt totally lousy. I had to take one today, but then I was not the energetic me, but I still had fun day.

Chris


Me



Tommi and Antti



..and the color of the day is - värisuora



Playing "ristiseiska"







Kristian



Tommi and Chris



Me and Antti "Älä häiritse mun keskittymistä!"



Miss Sunshine



Petra and Miina



Petra



No, he is not naked.



More pics on my Flickr soon.

No comments: