20.8.07

My trip to Germany: Tuesday 14th of August

My day started already at 4.20 as I woke up. It was pretty easy get up. I ate breakfast and took a shower and walked to the bus stop. The bus was on time and I was at the airport early enough. The flight was also on time and the two and a half hour flight went quickly. This time Finnair didn't serve nakki the little sausages that they always serve for breakfast. It was actually a pretty good breakfast or then I just happened to be very hungry.

There were of course many Finns on board and the Whisky and Cognac got some of them going. Don't understand how some people can drink Whisky or even worse Cognac in the morning with their breakfast.

In Munich it was pretty cold in the morning but it quickly got very warm. The both train rides went fine and I got to Kaufbeuren at 12 o´clock. i ate lunch with Thea and at three Heinz came for a visit. Heinz is Thea's new love. He is a very nice and warm hearted and I'm really glad that Thea has found him. They are both retired and have many hobbies.

In the evening we visited Heinz as he had some friend coming over. Uta, Thea's daughter came later there also. She came by bike all the way from Augsburg and that is over 80 kilometers away!

Photos from Thea's garden:













No comments: