21.8.07

The worst album covers ever

What where people thinking when they made these covers?! I don't really wanna know. These are just so disturbed:


"By request only" Let's keep it that way Kenny boy..



Oh yes!



I feel sorry for the pig.




This is my favorite! I did not know that Heino used to be a woman! I feel embarrassed to even admit that I know who he is.



She is having bad constipation, I guess. Back to the shit? I wonder what the songs are about in this album.




The music they made was ok, but those outfits! Or what do you think about these unisex overalls? Looks a bit gay, doesn't it?



I feel so sad for this guy, I really do. In so many ways.



I just can't describe my feelings for this album.



In some hidden ways this cover looks a bit gay too and what are these guys in the back doing?



This woman is the queen of bad taste.



What is this about? Let me touch him. I won't get any deeper to this...



Hmmm...Julie looks a bit upset there. But can you really blame her for that..

No comments: