31.7.07

Another rainy day

It's been a rainy day once again. Seems like the summer is gone and the fall is already here. The whole July has been like this. This has been nothing like the last summer. Then it was hot and sunny all summer. It's supposed to be a nice and warm on weekend but you never know, it can change so fast.



I've not been doing so much today. Just chilled at home with cats and Chris.

I have still one and half weeks to work and then I have my one week holiday. I already had three weeks holiday on June as we were in Thailand and Hong Kong. It seems so long time ago already.

I have no plans for my holiday except that I'm considering visiting Thea in Germany. It has been two and half years since I've been to Germany and I surely miss people there and speaking the language. For those who don't know me that well, I can tell that Thea was married to my dad for thirteen years until my dad passed away in September 2001 because of cancer.

I had been visiting my dad and Thea since I was fourteen on every Christmas and summer holiday. I also used to live in Germany after graduating the high school, in 1995 till 1996. So there are lot of warm and painful memories there and people that mean lot to me.

Thea lives in south Germany in Bavaria which is near the Alps and is a very beautiful region. I have to see now if I can get the plain tickets. Last time I was there in 2005 and Chris was with me. This time I have to travel alone because Chris has to work.



No comments: