7.6.07

The address book


My stupid address book is gone missing. I have searched for it half of the evening and I can't find it anywhere. The thing that most pisses me off is that every single address is in that book. I have many times thought that I should save those addresses on my hard drive so I wouldn't have to search for the stupid book every time I need those.

At the moment I have no addresses but I intend to find some from the internet and will write those down and take them with me so I can write cards to all my dear friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no mihis se on voinut hävitä?kissat piilottanu?

joko on kapsäkit pakattu?

näitkö hienon passifudraalin?

Eveliina said...

Juu, ei mitään hajua. Ei ole löytynyt, tosin en ole enää jaksanut etsiäkään.

Kapsäkit on pakattu suurelta osin. Kaikki vaatteet on pakattu, muu tilpehööri pakataan huomenna. En kovin paljoa ota mukaan, että mahtuu sitten kaikki ostokset.

Näin passifudraalin. Se oli tosi upea!