30.6.07

Star Crossed Tattoo rules

After the Ladies Market we chilled a while in our hotel room. We had an appointment with Julia at Star Crossed Tattoo at 4 pm so we headed there. It rained a lot the whole way and my shoes were totally wet when we got in. The two cute dogs were there and they wanted to sit on my lap.









I was first to get inked. My second tattoo is a maneki neko, a Japanese lucky cat. I designed it myself and I have to say it's very cute. The cat has a koi (carp) fish on her hand. I tell you more about those later. There is also one sakura a cherry blossom in my new tattoo. There is a meaning to that also, which I tell you later.



The finished Maneko neko



Chris got two tigers on his arm. The tattoo is Thai style Buddhist tattoo.



The finished tigers, don't they look cool?!



Me getting inked



Chris getting inked



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no johan nyt tatskaa pukkaa.. hienot kissit teillä!